Commercial law

Sale of Intoxicating Liquors, in Cyprus

In order to sell, offer to sell, or hold with the purpose to sell alcoholic drinks in the Republic of Cyprus, one needs to obtain the license for the sale of intoxicating liquors (retailer’s license and dealer’s license) by the Municipality, within which the premises are located, or in any other case by the District Officer of the District, within the boundaries of which the premises are located. A retailer’s license is to be obtained in the case of retail sale of alcoholic drinks in specific premises or place for the consumption either inside or outside the premises/place. READ MORE