There are many factors that have contributed to making Cyprus a favourable environment for doing business.
The characteristics of the business environment in Cyprus reveal the advantages and flexibility Cyprus offers as an international business and financial centre:
- Cyprus is considered to be a low tax country rather than a tax haven country;
- The island has an extensive Double Tax Treaty Network
- Friendly international relations;
- Sophisticated infrastructure;
- Excellent professional services with modern banking and
- insurance networks;
- Highly-educated and versatile workforce;
- Low operational costs;
- High standard of living;
- High quality of primary, secondary and university education.
- All these make Cyprus the perfect place for today’s investors and business people.